Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sarah I'm On a Budget!


Ladies, I am here to answer your plea! Many of us are on budgets and we want to find a great outfit for an affordable price. So I have gone shopping at several different stores for some affordable outfits. Check'em out!!!

Kohls (Click here to see these items and more)



This lovely white top is below $22



Ruffle Cardigan for under $32



Straight Leg Trousers for $30


Total outfit price UNDER $85

Charlotte Russe (Click here to see these and other great finds)

Ladies always make sure that the pieces you pick out are both age appropriate and well fitting.


Romantic Chiffon Top $15



Cropped Twill Pants for $27



Preppy Pumps for $25



Earrings for $4


Total Outfit Price $71

JC Penny (Click here for JC Penny online)



Floral Blouse $20



Ruffle Pencil Skirt $20



Designer Bag $45

Total outfit price $85

Forever 21 (Click here for other great ideas)



Sweet Ruffle Dress is $30


Sassy Head Band $4


Silver Bead Necklace for $9


Total Outfit $43


There are good buys out there! Just be willing to spend some time trying on and finding great pieces to enhance your wardrobe. Please feel free to email me if you would like to have me as your own personal shopper and stylist!

2 comments on "Sarah I'm On a Budget!"

Jenna Allen on March 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

These are cute! Good job! Makes me want to go shopping... :)

Sarah on March 27, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

And each outfit is affordable!!! The baby must like purple though...I mean look all but one outfit has purple...I just noticed that. Oh well, purple or not they are ALL super cute outfits on a budget!