Monday, March 2, 2009

Easter Frockery


I love SPRING!!! I just do, I am always ready to shed my winter cloths for some awesome Spring Cloths. Top on my priority list of things to buy is EASTER FROCKERY! I don't believe that Easter Dresses are just for little girls they are for girls of any age. I love the idea of having a lovely new spring dress to dawn at Church on Easter Sunday. So lets look at some dress ideas for each of the body types.

First rule of Easter frockery is that the color scheme should fit the occasion, look for pastels, floral colors, whites and creams to celebrate the season.



Pear:
Look for a dress that will complement your petite top half and demphasize your lower half. Looking for V-Necks as they draw attention up to your lovely face.


Apple:

Look for Tunic style dress that will float away from the middle section.

Upper Figure:

Look for a dress that will demphasize the broadness of the shoulders and has many feminine details.

Linear:

Look for famine details and cinching at the waist.

Maternity:

Look for items that will emphasize your cute tummy but won't make you look like a floral nightmare.

If you need additional shopping help please contact me at
perfectpintuck@gmail.com!

3 comments on "Easter Frockery"

Cardigan Empire on March 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

As soon as Lent is over, I am definitely in need of a new Easter frock.

Treasures By Brenda on March 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

It has been a long time since I have had a new frock. Something is inspiring me to want one this year. I love your tulips picture...those beautiful spring colors remind us that spring is coming!

I even wrote a page Simple & Affordable Little Girls' Easter Dresses For Spring & Summer. Each dress is by Cherokee and each one retails for less than $25. Now only if they made a ladies' line!

Sarah on March 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM said...

I love EASTER dresses and Brenda I definatly think it is a good year for one! Reachel when you are finished with Lent we will go shopping for an Easter Dress.
I need to choose a dress with a little bit more room for a growing tummy!!!!