Thursday, December 11, 2008

Perfect Party Dress



Hello Everyone!!! As we are now upon the Holiday Party Season the Perfect Party Dress is a real query. A few tips to help you as you go shopping: First, take your personal shopper, Sarah Hosman, with you :) (If you would like my assistance please feel free to check out my website or email me.) Second, carefully ponder the event it self, is it a work party for you or your spouse? Or is it a friend/family party? Or is it a charity event...each would have a different approach. And Finally, how much are you willing and able to spend?
OK now that we have that out of the way, let me make a few versatile suggestions:

This little number is from Ann Taylor Loft $79


Banana Republic $175


You may also want to try some Color this year. Black is classic but color makes a statement.
Anthropologie $248
This was the Dress I decided on as my pretty party dress! It is at Anthropologie for $228

Here are some more Casual options that would look great with some textured tights and snazzy boots.

This dress is at Ann Taylor for $119.


This cute dress is at Express for $62.

These are just few options, if you would like a Personal Holiday Styling Session with me then please contact me at perfectpintuck@gmail.com.





2 comments on "Perfect Party Dress"

Unknown on December 14, 2008 at 5:53 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cardigan Empire on December 14, 2008 at 5:54 AM said...

Love the party dresses. But I think you need to add metallic lame leggings to the list of holiday attire. I hear they are big this year. :) Let's pick somewhere fancy to go soon. These ideas are inspiring.