Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Offical Shopping Season is Upon Us!


Amide all the economic turmoil around us I have a feeling that for many of us it will be business as usual when it comes to shopping for Christmas gifts. Men I know you will have no clue what to get the ladies in your life. And Ladies I know there is always some one on your list that you have no idea what to get them. So I am going to provide a list of economically friendly ideas for the women in our lives.





Apron with Recipe cards: This is a perfect idea for those enjoy cooking or who have only been married a couple of years. (This apron shown also has matching pot holders and towels) Aprons at Anthrpologie are under $40. Blissful Living Studio has a class to make cute aprons as well. If you are in the Phoenix area check it out!




Sleepy Time: Cute pajamas are always fun to get at Christmas time. Ann Taylor Loft has several cute pajamas under $40. Another idea is to wrap up a premium lotion with the pajamas.









New Look with Mary Kay: Contact a Mary Kay Consultant (if you are in the Phoenix area you can contact me, Sarah Hosman, directly at www.marykay.com/shosman1) and set up a color consultation for your loved one. You buy a gift certificate for the amount of Mary Kay you want to get her and it comes with a free pampering session which includes a facial, color makeover, and satin pampering. This is a wonderful way to treat her to something extra special.








Monogram related products have made a come back. Combining some cute monogram items from Anthropologie is another great idea. If you are crafty you can embroider monogram handkerchiefs. Michael's also sells large wooden letters that you can decorate and paint to fit that persons personality.






These are just a few tips and thoughts. If you would like me to handle all your difficult shopping I would be happy to. Simply, check out my website http://www.perfectpintuck.com/ and give me a call!

1 comments on "Offical Shopping Season is Upon Us! "

Millie on November 27, 2008 at 9:24 AM said...

Sarah,

Love the blog! It looks really good and you have given some great info. I hope business is going well. My blog is www.marloandjessy.blogspot.com

We are coming home for Christmas and I was thinking that I really need a proper party dress and that you are just the girl for the job! Do you want to trade for a massage and lavendar sugar body polish?
Let me know.

m