Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great Face Race




Great Face Race

October is Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness month
On October 18th I would like to invite you to join me for a “Great Face Race” to help a cause.
You will be pampered and I will donate a dollar in your name to the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation as well as a dollar to the
Nie Recovery Fund.

I have a personal goal to facial 100 women that day! That will be $100 to Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation and $100 to Nie Recovery just for getting pampered!!! (Additional funds will be donated based on purchases made that day.)
I will need your help! In addition to showing up just to get an MK pampering I need you to bring a friend or two with you! Please call me by October 11th to book your time.
Please feel free to also email me at perfectpintuck@gmail.com

2 comments on "Great Face Race"

Alicia W on October 6, 2008 at 6:39 PM said...

What a great idea. How much does the facial cost? And where will we meet?

Sarah on October 6, 2008 at 7:46 PM said...

No COST to ANYONE!!! and the address is 7350 E. Main St in Mesa.