Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy and Me


As a new mommy of one adorable baby girl I find myself wanting to coordinate my baby to my outfit. I realize of course that a baby is not supposed to be an accessories but, honestly? If you had a baby this adorable wouldn't you want to put her on wear her?

However, I feel that we must clarify; it is not ok for grown women to wear rompers or tutu's but you can color coordinate and wear similar accessories.


Here are a couple of examples:

This adorable dress is from Gymboree


This dress comes from Down East Basics

This little outfit comes from Childrens Place


This dress is found at Anthropolie
These are just a few ways that mom and baby can coordinate.
Another FUN trend is in headbands. Both mom and baby can enjoy a fashion head band.
Simply Memzelle is a brand that has an adorable line of coordinating head bands.

0 comments on "Mommy and Me"